Clean & Easy Banana Bread
Preparation time: 10 min
The perfect snack for everyone that is trying to eat clean, but also appreciates a sweet snack from time to time: Homemade Banana Bread! Tip: If you add some apple slices on top your banana bread will be even more juicy. Really delicious!
What you'll need
Servings: 1 serving
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 1 package of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of thistle oil
- 2 tbsp of soy yoghurt
- 2x a handful of walnuts
- 1 tbsp of JS Pancake Blend
How to prepare the perfect Clean Banana Bread?
- Grease a cake mold and preheat the oven to 180 °C. Crush the bananas. Then ad the flour, baking powder, Pancake Blend, Oil and the soy yoghurt.
- Mix everything together until a smooth dough is formed.
- Chop the wallnuts and stir them through the dough. You can however, also set some aside to use as a topping later on!
- Now put it in the oven for 50 min and wait for it to be ready! Enjoy!