Preparation time: 30-50 min
The one and only true american cake: Cheesecake! We made up our own version with a pinch of coffee!
What you'll need
- 1 1/2 cups cookies
- 1/4 cup confectioners´ sugar
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 5 tbsp + 1 tsp melted butter
- 2 cups (2 large packages) cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 pinches of JS Coffee Kiss Seasoning
How to prepare the special cheesecake?
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. For the crust: Mix together the cookies with the confectioners´sugar, a pinch of salt and the melted butter. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a pie pan. Make sure that on the bottom is a thicker layer than on the sides.
- For the filling: Use a mixer at low-medium speed to combine the sugar with the cream cheese (better at room-temperature to avoid lumps). After that you can mix in the eggs, vanilla powder and extract), as well as the lemon juice. It all has to be really smooth. Now don´t forget to sprinkle in the JS Coffee Seasoning for the special taste! Fill in the creamy dough into the cake pan.
- Now is time for placing the cheesecake in the oven. Put it in the oven for 20 minutes. Then put some aluminium foil over the whole cake - so that it doesn't turn black when the cake goes into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- We know it’s hard to wait. But have a little restraint and you’ll be well rewarded. After removing your cake from the oven, let it cool slightly in the pan until the top feels firm. Once it’s properly cooled, frost your cake and enjoy.