Easy Pumpkin Soup
This delicious and easy pumpkin soup is just perfect for the Thanksgiving Holidays.
• 6 cups chicken or veggie stock
• 4 cups pumpkin puree
• 1 cup onion, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1/2 cup whipping cream
• some pinches JS Sweet Potato Seasoning
1. Heat stock, pumpkin, onion, garlic, and JS Sweet Potato Seasoning. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer the soup for about 30 minutes uncovered.
2. Puree the soup in small batches using a food processor.
3. Bring pan to a boil again. Reduce heat to low, and simmer for another 30 minutes, uncovered. Stir in whipping cream.
Pour into soup bowls and ENJOY! Much love, Your Just Spices Team