Grilled Halloumi with Mango Chutney
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Wanna try something really spicy to impress your taste buds?
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 block of halloumi cheese
- a bit of olive oil
- a pinch of thyme
- salt and Pepper
- 1 mango
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 onion
- 5.3 oz brown cane sugar
- 4 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp JS Extra Spicy Seasoning
- some ginger
- Rinse the zucchinis and cut them into thin slices. Boil a pot of salted water and cook the zucchinis for 1 - 2 minutes until soft. Wash off with cold water. Now place them on a dry kitchen towel.
- Cut the halloumi into halves. Now mix some oil, thyme, salt and pepper and spread this mixture over the halloumi. Wrap it all up in the zucchini slices until you have a nice halloumi package. Put the whole in some aluminium foil and put it on the grill for about 15 minutes. Occasionally turn them around until the cheese melts and the zucchini gets a bright color.
- Peel the onion and cut it into cubes. Finely chop the ginger. Now add both to a greased pan and sauté them. Extinguish with white wine vinegar. Peel the mango and cut it into cubes.
- Add mango cubes, sugar and 5 oz. of water to the onions. Boil the mixture whilst stirring. Add the Extra Spicy Seasoning and let it boil for 20 minutes or until the flesh falls apart. ENJOY!
Did you know that spicy dishes support weight loss and can help prevent cancer and heart diseases? What's your favorite spicy dish?