Healthy Hazelnut Spread
Preparation time: 20 min
Are you a fan of Nutella but want to avoid calories? If so, you will love this healthy and tasty recipe for a hazelnut spread.
Servings: 1 jar
- • 1 ⅓ cups (200 g) hazelnuts
- • 2 pinches salt
- • 1 tbsp coconut oil
- • 3 tbsp JS Oatmeal Spice Blend JS Oatmeal Spice Blend
- Preheat the oven to 302°F and roast the hazelnuts on a baking sheet laid out with parchment paper. Make sure to turn the hazelnuts around after some time.
- After about 10-15 minutes, when the skin of the nuts has cracked, take the hazelnuts and wrap them in a kitchen towel. Leave them to cool down for about 1 minute. Now rub the nuts in the towel until the skin dissolves. Mix the peeled nuts with the remaining ingredients in a high-performance mixer until it’s a creamy mixture. Put this mixture in a hot, rinsed glass and leave it to cool down.
- There you have it, you're own homemade healthy Nutella. Enjoy! :)
Ps. The creamy hazelnut spread can be kept for about 2 weeks.