Almond MALK Dragon Bowl
Some mornings you just need the extra boost, the exceptional breakfast, the nutritious push to kickstart your day. Well, things are about to get serious, 'cause we've upgraded our traditional smoothie bowl recipe by combining the force of dragons and... Malk!
Malk is a nutritious, healthy and absolutely delicious plant-based milk, that gives our recipes the creaminess they deserve. This fantastic dairy alternative was actually founded by August Vega, who had a severe dairy allergy, and after spending most of her life struggling to find foods that wouldn’t make her sick, she opted to create Malk!
So naturally, Malk comes as a great alternative for all types of foodies. And in our case, it holds the new bestie status for ultimate smoothie richness. So without further adieu, get ready to dig into this mouth-watering dragon bowl!
What you'll need for the bowl:
- 2 cup Unsweetened Almond MALK
- 1 tsp of JS Smoothie Boost
- 2 cup dragon fruit, frozen
- 1 whole banana, frozen
Go crazy on the toppings:
- In a blender, add Unsweetened Almond MALK, a pinch of JS Smoothie Boost, dragon fruit, and the banana. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add the toppings to taste! A few pinches of JS Blossom Mix, sprouted watermelon seeds, goji berries, and raw almonds, will do the trick.
Now that we think of it, can we have this bowl for lunch and dinner? Don't judge us if we also have it as a snack!