Stewed Vegetables Sugo with Rigatoni
When it comes to pasta, we just can’t get enough! I mean, how could we? With our JS Pasta Alfredo Seasoning, you can create delicious recipes in a snap. Now, being the foodies that we are, we thought of sharing one of our favorite dishes with you: stewed vegetable sugo with rigatoni.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
What You'll Need
1 green zucchini
1 yellow zucchini
1 red pepper
1 handful fennel
2 small onions
1 can preserved dried tomatoes
1 tin Sugo cherry tomatoes
1 can anchovies
2-3 tbsp JS Pasta Alfredo Seasoning
How It's Done
- First, grab the rigatoni and cook it in salted water for about 12 minutes.
- While it cooks, wash the vegetables and cut them in bite-size pieces. Hey, do not forget to remove the core from the zucchini and peppers.
- In a small bowl, set aside 3 tbsp of oil from the preserved dried tomatoes. Then, chop the dried tomatoes, the anchovies and capers into small pieces.
- Now it’s time to get hot! In a medium pan, heat the 3 tbsp of tomato oil and fry the onions with 3 pinches of the secret ingredient – JS Pasta Seasoning.
- Next, add the vegetables and stir well. Add the chopped capers, the anchovies and the Sugo cherry tomatoes. Bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes, and season one more time with JS Pasta Seasoning.
- Finally, now that your sauce is ready, mix with the cooked pasta! Arrange on a plate with pine nuts, parmesan cheese and balsamic cream. For a fancy touch decorate with rucola.
Doesn’t that look awesome? Tell us what you think.