Sweet potato with fried eggs
Are you looking for a quick and easy (but healthy) recipe? Then this sweet potato recipe is perfect for you! It is made within 10 minutes, tastes great, ánd contains healthy Carbohydrates, good fats and healthy proteins. Sounds good right?
This is what you'll need for 2 people:
- 1 big sweet potato
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
- 6 eggs
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of JS Sweet Potato Seasoning
How to make it:
- Preheat the oven to 356°F.
- Peel and rasp the sweet potato.
- Heat the coconut oil in an oven-proof pan and stir-fry the sweet potato strips.
- Season the strips with the JS Sweet Potato Seasoning and a little salt.
- Now break the eggs and spread them carefully over the sweet potato.
- Bake the dish for 6-8 minutes in the preheated oven.
What is your favourite sweet potato dish?