Tagliatelle with veggies
Preparation time: 5 min
We are obsessed with pasta, you'll be too, thanks to this delicious recipe!
- ¾ lb tagliatelle
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 cups of sliced zucchini
- ½ cup of JS Vegetable Broth Seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- ½ tsp grated fresh lemon zest
- a pinch of JS Murray River Salt
- a pinch of JS Tellicherry Pepper
- a pinch of JS Flavors of Italy Seasoning
- garnishments: roasted pine nuts, fresh basil, some nutritional yeast flakes (to add a cheesy taste)
- Cook the pasta in salty water as indicated on the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, add some olive oil, chopped garlic, and a sliced onion. Sauté the whole for about 2 minutes. Now add a sliced zucchini and the seasonings and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes. Don't forget to stir during!
- When the pasta is ready, move it to a large bowl. Set it aside for a while.
- Switch to medium heat. Add the tomatoes to the sauteed vegetables and let them cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the lemon zest and let it cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste with Murray River Salt and Tellicherry Pepper. For a finishing touch, sprinkle some nutritional yeast flakes, roasted pine nuts, and basil over the dish.