Tagliatelle with Veggies
We are obsessed with pasta, you'll be too, thanks to this delicious recipe!
Preparation time: 5 min
What You'll Need
Servings: 1¾ lb tagliatelle
2 tbsp of olive oil
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 small red onion, sliced
2 cups of sliced zucchini
½ cup of Vegetable Broth
2 medium tomatoes, chopped
½ tsp grated fresh lemon zest
a pinch of JS Fleur de Sel & JS Five Pepper Seasoning
a pinch of JS Herbs de Provence
garnishments: roasted pine nuts, fresh basil, some nutritional yeast flakes (to add a cheesy taste)
- Cook the pasta in salty water as indicated on the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, add some olive oil, chopped garlic, and a sliced onion. Sauté the whole for about 2 minutes. Now add a sliced zucchini and the JS Herbs de Provence and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes. Don't forget to stir during!
- When the pasta is ready, move it to a large bowl. Set it aside for a while.
- Switch to medium heat. Add the tomatoes to the sauteed vegetables and let them cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Stir in the lemon zest and let it cook for 2 minutes. Season to taste with JS Fleur de Sel & JS Five Pepper Seasoning. For a finishing touch, sprinkle some nutritional yeast flakes, roasted pine nuts, and basil over the dish.