Tagliatelle with vegetables
Posted on September 06 2017 by Katharina Mahltig
We are obsessed with pasta and so will you thanks to this delicious recipe!
You can't live without pasta? Spaghetti, tagliatelle, farfalle, penne ... they are all great. So here's a recipe for your pasta cravings!
• ¾ lb tagliatelle
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 2 cups sliced zucchini
• ½ cup JS Vegetable Broth Seasoning
• 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
• ½ tsp grated fresh lemon peel
• 1 tsp JS Murray River Salt
• 1 tsp JS Tellicherry Pepper
• 2.5 tsp JS Flavors of Italy Seasoning
• garnishments: roasted pine nuts, fresh basil, parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta according to package instructions (best when cooked in salted water).
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, add olive oil, chopped garlic, and sliced onion. Sauté for about 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Now add sliced zucchini and continue to sauté for another 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add broth and Flavors of Italy Seasoning and cook for 1 minute. Switch to medium heat.
4. Once the pasta is ready, drain well and transfer to a large bowl. Let it aside.
5. Add tomatoes to sauteed vegetables and cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
6. Stir in lemon rind and cook covered for 2 minutes.
7. When done, add cooked mixture to pasta and toss to coat well.
8. Season to taste with Murray River Salt and Tellicherry Pepper. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, roasted pine nuts, and basil.
Enjoy our famous pasta dish!
Much love, Your Just Spices Team