The Perfect Steak
How do you like your steak? Bloddy, medium, well-done? Whatever your choice, we presume you enjoy a juicy piece of meat. With this recipe, you will not only create the ultimate steak, we will also let you in on the truth behind our secret ingredient. Delicious, tender and juicy steak, just the way you like it best!
Preparation time: 15 min
What You'll Need
How to Do It
- First things first, we need that steak at room temperature, so make sure you take it out of the fridge at least 30 min before cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F and while it gets hot, dab the steak dry.
- Heat a medium sized pan and add some butter. Careful! Don't let the butter get burned, make sure you add the steak as soon as it starts getting hot. Now, the meat only needs about 60 seconds on each side, so keep an eye on it until a nice crust is formed.
- Next, grab the pan and put in the oven, preferably on a grid. We want the heat to circulate around the steak.
- After 8-10 min, take out the steak and let it rest for about 4-5 minutes on a cutting board.
- The best comes last: season your steak with JS Fleur de Sel & JS Five Pepper Seasoning and our secret ingredient - JS Steak Rub! Add as much as you like, here you can't go wrong.
And that's it! To make your steak an eye-catcher, garnish it with a few rosemary twigs and a slice of lemon. Some delicious carrot fries go well with this juicy steak.