Vegan Detox Bowl
Do you, like us, sometimes get caught up in so much deliciousness that you drive yourself straight into a food coma? Yeah, we've all been there and every time that happens, we crave to get back on the healthy track. Why wait until Monday, or New Year's... our Vegan Detox Bowl is healthy, easy to make and given its ultimate taste, you'll want to make it straight away! So, get ready to pack on those vitamins.
Preparation time: 30 min
What You Need
1 cup quinoa
1 sweet potato
1 tsp grated fresh ginnger
6 tbsp olive oil
2 handful fresh spinach
½ can chickpeas
20 cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp cider vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 pinches of JS Clean Eating Allrounder
JS Fleur de Sel & JS Five Pepper Seasoning
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F and take that time to cook the quinoa according to package instructions. Also, chop the broccoli in quarters and let it cook for 5 min in boiling water.
- Marinate the chickpeas with 2 tbsp of olive oil and 2 pinches of JS Clean Eating Allrounder. Put the chicken on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for about 30 minutes until crispy.
- Now onto the other veggies. Peel and dice the sweet potato and grate the ginger finely. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil in a hot pan and fry the sweet potatoes for 3 minutes. Once time's up, add ginger, JS Fleur de Sel & JS Five Pepper Seasoning and cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Wash and halve the cherry tomatoes, drain the chickpeas, cut some avocado slices, grate your cashews, and finally, wash the spinach.
- Mix olive oil, apple vinegar, lemon juice, and a pinch of JS Fleur de Sel & JS Five Pepper Seasoning to create the dressing.
- Arrange all ingredients neatly in a bowl (you can just mix them all together if you don't mind presentation). Finally, drizzle the dressing and why not add a little extra JS Clean Eating Allrounder.