Scrambled Eggs with Bacon
You can’t get enough of scrambled eggs? Then this recipe of fluffy scrambled eggs with bacon will definitely make your day.
16 bacon slices
3 Tbsp. whole milk
½ tsp. salt
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1 Tbsp. butter
½ tsp. Egg Topping
Heat the oven to 325ºF. Place the bacon slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake them for 10 to 15 min. or until crisp.
Meanwhile, whisk the eggs and milk in a medium bowl until they are well blended. Season with salt and pepper. In a medium nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Cook the eggs over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until set.
Drain the bacon. Spoon the eggs onto 4 serving plates; sprinkle with the Egg Topping.
Tip: To get the bacon extra crispy, turn it in the oven halfway through.
How to make fluffy scrambled eggs
Try these tips when you like your scrambled eggs really fluffy:
- Whisk vigorously: When beating the eggs, whisk them vigorously for about 30 seconds to fully incorporate air into the mixture. This will help create fluffier eggs
- Don't overmix in the pan: While it's important to whisk the eggs well, avoid overmixing them once they're in the pan. Overmixing can cause the eggs to become dense and tough. Stir gently and allow the eggs to form soft curds.
- Use low heat: Cooking scrambled eggs over low heat is key to achieving fluffy results. High heat can cause the eggs to cook too quickly and become dry. Low heat allows for slower and more even cooking, resulting in fluffy eggs.
- Add a touch of dairy: Adding a small amount of dairy, such as milk, cream, or sour cream, to the beaten eggs can contribute to fluffiness. The dairy helps to create a tender texture and adds richness to the eggs.
- Take them off the heat early: Scrambled eggs continue to cook even after you remove them from the heat. To prevent overcooking, take the eggs off the heat while they still appear slightly underdone. The residual heat will finish cooking them to perfection.
Other Recipes with Egg Topping
Anything that makes eggs taste better deserves a place in our lives. And because the Egg Topping is one of them by far, we keep working on new recipes that let us enjoy the incredible flavor of this spice blend. This is how these Eggs Benedict or this Fried Egg Sandwich are born. And now they are all yours to enjoy.
- Serving Size
- 1 serving
- per serving
- 2.2 grams
- 36 grams
- 15.5 grams