Bagel with scrambled egg & vegetables
- ¾ cup egg whites
- 1 ripe banana
- 6 tbsp single cream or full cream milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- cream cheese
- 4 fresh lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 2-4 slices cucumber
- 2 tsp Savory Eggs Blend
- Murray River Salt (to taste)
1. Whisk the eggs with milk and Savory Eggs Blend in a medium bowl until finely blended together.
2. Heat the butter in a pan over medium heat and pour in your prepared egg mixture.
3. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until egg mixture is thickened but still moist.
4. In the meantime, cut the tomato and cucumber into slices and toast the bagel.
5. Take the scrambled eggs from the heat once you reach your preferred texture and let sit.
6. Spread cream cheese on the toasted bagel.
7. Place scrambled egg, lettuce, cucumber & tomatoes on the bagel and enjoy!