Here are some common questions about Just Spices.
- How does Just Spices make cooking fun?
- At Just Spices you can discover your favorite spice blends, browse through a wide range of spicy recipes and learn everything you ever wanted to know about cooking. Keep an eye on our blog and subscribe to our newsletter where even give away some of our best kept secrets and share various kitchen life hacks. Can’t wait to get started? We also offer sets of our favorite spices as well as gift cards to encourage your friends and family to spice up their lives!
- Why should I use spices?
- Take a minute to imagine a world without spices. Your chicken curry would be bland, your chili con carne would be dull, and every dish would lack salt and pepper! Without spices, food simply becomes boring. Our spices are there to give you the tools to transform your meals into true masterpieces. Needless to say, frequent taste explosions are to be expected. :)
- What’s the shelf life of your spices?
- When unused, most of our spice blends will stay fresh for at least 18 months.* If spices reach their expiration date,
they are still usable, but the quality might decline. The key rule here is: The fresher the spices, the better the taste! Therefore we recommend
to keep your spices away from sunlight and from moisture, but no worries, our packaging is designed to help you do this.
* Our sweet spices: Coffee Kiss, Sweet Love, Berry Yoghurt, and Oatmeal Seasoning have a shorter expiration date due to their ingredients.
- Are Just Spices seasonings suitable for vegans?
- Yes! All our spices are free from animal products. In fact, if you are looking for some inspiration on how to use our spices, we have various vegan recipes for you to choose from. Check them out on our blog!
- Are Just Spices seasonings suitable for allergy sufferers and diabetics?
- For allergy sufferers and diabetics, we provide a list of the ingredients used on the product pages. If you can’t find your answer there, we’re happy to provide you with more information. Feel free to contact us via the contact form and we’ll do our best to provide you with the information you need.
- What about additives and flavor enhancers?
- You can expect all Just Spices spice blends to be of the highest quality. To us, this means that we don’t dilute them with synthetic additives or flavor enhancers. Are you interested in our quality commitment? You can read more under "quality
- How do your gift cards work?
- Do you want to spice up the lives of your friends and family? Then the Just Spices gift card could be the perfect gift! Creating a gift card is really easy and instant. Simply go to our gift card page and select one of our pre-made gift card designs. When you click “buy now” you can add a personal text and determine the amount of money you want to give. Do you need any assistance? Feel free to contact us via the contact form, we’re happy to help!
- Can I order spices in bulk for my restaurant?
- can add a personal text and determine the amount of money you want to give. Do you need any assistance? Feel free to contact us via the contact form, we’re happy to help!
- Can I request seasonings that are specially mixed for my restaurant?
- We can arrange that. Once you’ve chosen the design and the spice mixes you want, we can start mixing. Feel free to contact us via the contact form to ask about personal recommendations when choosing your spices and herbs.
- Why didn’t I receive an order confirmation or invoice?
- Oops, it seems like something’s not right! Maybe your email address is incorrect, or there was a problem with the internet connection during the order process? Try logging in again with your email and password. Click on your user profile and then again on your account. There you’ll be able to see a list of all of your past orders; if it isn’t there, just try again. Not a member yet or can’t sign in, just contact us via the contact form and we’ll check it for you!
- Is there a minimum I must order?
- Yes, we ask you to order a minimum of $10.
- I am having trouble paying for my order.
- Oh no! Please check whether all your details are entered correctly. Still not working? Feel free to contact us via the contact form, we’re happy to help